Are you are a designer and want to showcase your designs at Lagos’ and Africa’s favourite fashion event, LFDW is now accepting applications.This is a great opportunity if you are an emerging designer, or have been around for a while and want to show your pieces to the world on a great platform.
Heineken LFDW is a multi day fashion event with the aim of driving the Nigerian and ultimately, the African fashion industry; by bringing together buyers, consumers and the media, to view the collections of the best African designers, in the fashion capital of Nigeria, Lagos.
Lagos, one of the fastest growing cosmopolitan cities in Africa and an eclectic mix of people and cultures, is fast becoming the melting pot for business in Africa. Participants, designers and visitors alike can expect a diversified and interactive platform providing exposure within and beyond their industry circle, opening gateways for business opportunities.
Why Present at Heineken LFDW?
- The LFDW platform plays a positive role in stimulating retail within the Nigerian retail sector and beyond.
- Fashion designers derive long term benefits from the national and international exposure the LFDW platform provides.
- Increased brand awareness and brand recognition to consumers, media and the fashion industry both within Nigeria and beyond.
- LFDW stimulates avenues for access to new business ventures, opportunities and collaborations for designers.
- LFDW creates diverse networking opportunities for creatives within the industry
- Kindly submit application by September 10th 2015.
- A confirmation email of participation and a design brief with all relevant details, will be sent out to selected applicants on or before September 14th 2015.
- Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be gotten back to.