A Wardrobe Consultation is designed to edit out the items that no longer work for you and to identify those items which still have a place in your Wardrobe, whilst showing you how to create new outfits out of your existing pieces.
Prior to our session I will ask you to complete a form which will help me to understand more about your personality, how you feel about your Wardrobe and what you would like to achieve.
During the Wardrobe Consultation I will;
- Discuss your form with you so that I have a clear understanding of your aims and objectives;
- look at each item in your wardrobe and determine which clothes and accessories work for you and which it is time to say goodbye to;
- show you how to create new outfits from your existing pieces;
- make a list of pieces that are required to fill the gaps in your wardrobe;
- Advice you on how to style your body shape;
- Discuss with you the trends for the season.
- Create a lookbook and weed out old and unwanted items
The cost of a Wardrobe Consultation, which lasts on average for five hours, is £200.
I would suggest that, as soon as is practicable after your Wardrobe Consultation, we follow up with a Personal Shopping Day…