Having a wardrobe that works for you amounts to Younique (Personal) style not the fantasy of acquiring what you don’t own.
Fact: Owning a fabulous and flashy outfit is an attention grabber but still is not Younique style. Seriously how often do you look like the picture above, not always I suppose.
There is always a time and place for glamorous fashion, get out of the Fashion fantasy and focus on owning your personal style.
I’ve always loved to play dress up and help style others, making them look fabulous. But the truth is you can’t escape your closet or your daily life.
So why not create a style that that brims with boundless flattering fashion possibilities and exponentially delivers wearable chic to suit YOU, in your lifestyle. I call this Younique style.
Younique style makes the most of what you’ve got so you don’t waste a fortune playing dress up. It guides you to overflow with possibilities without feeling like you have a full closet and nothing to wear.
Consider these style tips to suit your Younique style
- Don’t follow every fashion trend to be fashionable
- Cling to what inspires you
- Free the unwanted from the closet, make room for the new YOU
- Make a purchase for what flatters your body, not what you want to shrink into
- Take the oversized clothing’s for amendments and if they don’t fit it’s time to give to charity
- Start seeing yourself as amazing and stylish ensure to ask for help when you’re stuck
- Get over what holds you back and begin to relish your physical attributes
- Believe that confidence is the new chic
- Remember looking good is more than a good dress
- Style is not in the price tag make the most of what you’ve got so you don’t waste a fortune playing dress up